Excellence In Digital Innovation
Three years ago, we started looking for a cloud based, interactive, secure, user friendly portal to help International Advisers and their Clients with assets and lifestyles across different jurisdictions, work towards the common goal of achieving their objectives.
We quickly discovered a system with all the features and ease of use we required simply didn’t exist, so we set about building our own! We’re now extremely excited to launch Trove, the only complete Client Portal System, inspired with Clients and International Advisers at heart.
A first of its kind, with Multi Currency capability, Trove is cloud based, meets GDPR & MiFID requirements, includes 2 factor security authentication and is accessible to clients and Advisers as well as companies through their own portals. Just some of the many advanced features include:
- A personal vault where clients may store privately, or share with their Advisers, documentation through drag and drop, accessible throughout the world.
- Immediate multi-currency calculations and net valuations, as well as the ability for clients to perform projections and targeting of goals.
- Digital signatures, with creation of PDF reports about risk, assets, client agreements and personalised Terms of Business (TOB).
- Immediate creation of MiFID compliant reports including annual reviews, or reviews within selected periods.
- Full product charges and description database.
- Reports generated with links to the relevant KIID and key features document for the product.
When building Trove, we also considered the increased requirements in many jurisdictions to improve transparency, via regulations such as PRIIPS MiFID, and the additional reliance on robust compliance. This led us to ensure Trove has the ability to support:
- Regulation and Technology through compliance oversight of new business sales
- Automation of compliance checking (e.g. up to date TOB and Money Laundering documentation)
- Creation of fees and commission reporting, taking into account fee splits between companies, introducers, para-planners and the Adviser. Advisers can track their earnings.
- A database of compliance approved products per jurisdiction with charge comparisons to assist Advisers.
- Multi- currency product charges.
- The ability to combine partner clients, and change their primary reporting currency, instantly, allowing them to compare and check the risk of products with their own perceive acceptance of risk, and to alter that risk. The Adviser is notified automatically.
Trove, with its comprehensive and client engaging client portal, makes the on-boarding of clients for Advisers a transparent and fast process. Enhanced customer service is a given and all communications between the clients and Advisers are integral and secure.
With Trove, clients have the ability to comprehensively understand their current position and upgrade their position at any time. They are incentivised to visit their Portal to view their net worth, make updated plans, set target goals and use their Vault to store private sensitive information such as Wills, travel documentation & insurances.
Advisers have the ability to create personalised reports about their own business, search which client has which products and set future dates for engagement for product and annual reviews.
Trove, with its forward-thinking processes allows for both fee only engagement, including reports and invoicing, and commissions or both – and in different currencies.
For GDPR, the system provides the ability for a client to see their historic and current data held on their behalf. Reports, regulatory paperwork and data are all accessible, and the client controls who accesses their information, whilst meeting the financial regulations oversight an Adviser would need.
With the clients’ permission, Advisers can share client data with another Adviser or para-planner. The Adviser can control whether the share of data allows the third party to simply view data, or input, allowing for integral internal team working environments in larger financial practices.
Larger firms can white label the system so that the client has their branding in their pocket. The white labelling provided for personalised documentation and PDFs.
Being at the cutting edge of digital innovation using Trove, with options such as the ability for a company to send a communication to a client and ask for a digital signature which is then stored, means the days of paperwork are over.
We believe Trove is already the best client and Adviser portal system available to facilitate both international advice and products – but we won’t stop there. We plan to continue to add new features ongoing. Developments for advanced cash flow planning and commission / fee reconciliation are already underway, with discussions going on with partner providers to build API’s to provide immediate valuation, investment information, and fee statements.
Three years ago, we looked for a system that would assist clients and Advisers with cross border assets. Today, we know we’ve built a system incomparable in its sophistication, while simple for clients to understand and access with incentivisation to come back again and again. When a client needs something, their Adviser is a touch of a button away.
Digital innovation is a core business necessity, and Trove meets that necessity and then adds unparalleled innovation on top. We encourage Advisers and Clients using the system to provide feedback which will lead to further innovation. Who knows how far this system could progress as clients and Advisers help develop the system as they use it?
Welcome to Excellence In Digital Innovation
Welcome to Trove
…the only complete client portal system.
…unique multi-currency capability.
…reports at the touch of a button.
…client engagement to assist onboarding.
…GDPR & MiFiD client systems and reports.
…remove paper, remove emails, remove problems.
- A store of valuable or delightful things;
- A large supply of something such as information
We hope you will enjoy using Trove as much as we’ve enjoyed developing this unique, complete Client Portal System. Please visit our Get Started page to contact us or for more details download our Brochure below.